[luau] Enable wu-ftpd

Todd Lee todd at LANtech-HI.com
Wed Apr 17 21:44:29 PDT 2002

Dean

I had the same problem using the default RH settings.  Every once in a while
FTP would work if it didn't time me out or deny access first.  I just used
monmotha's firewall instead and removed ipchains and lokkit.  Besides, it
allowed for a lot more configurable and reliable stuff, IMHO.

-todd

Todd,

no monmotha firewall, but yes to rhat firewall.  after running lokkit, as
mentioned by r, i was able to see that the high security is set, and that
ftp is not allowed.

I think I'm on to something...

dean