[luau] help with learning to program?

Dustin Cross dusty at sandust.com
Wed Apr 17 17:01:40 PDT 2002

Aloha,

    I want to learn to program!  I was wondering if anyone on the list
would be interested in teaching a class on C (or Java).  I would be willing
to pay and if anyone else wanted to attend that would be great.  I have
thought about taking some college courses, but HPU charges TOO MUCH and UH
doesn't offer anything for a working person.  I have been a Unix/Network
admin for 10 years, so I am not interested in intro to computers stuff and
want to focus on building a solid foundation in C (or Java).  If anyone
with the knowledge is interested in teaching or anyone else interested in
learning, please let me know!

Thanks,
Dusty

P.S. - I have started reading a couple different books on C, but always end
up side tracked with other things and never get very far.