[luau] network problem

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Tue Apr 9 20:52:14 PDT 2002

hello, Im running redhat 7.1 on three machines with one instance of apache
running and 6 tomcat servlet engines.  I dont know if the problem is
related to the above configuration but every so often, it seems my
network starts to act strange where I cant ping or visit anything outside
of my LAN for somewhere between 30seconds to 1 minute after than
everything returns back to normal.  This is when tomcat and apache is
already running, not during startup times.

Has anyone had this problem before?

-Ronnie