[luau] Debian Images

R. Scott Belford sctinc at flex.com
Tue Apr 9 00:11:50 PDT 2002

Daniel,

The Debian project prefers to keep the burden down on their mirrors and
don't really offer iso's like you're used to.  The preferred method is
to install from the internet.  If you have to have an iso, I did, then
they prefer that you make the iso filename and then rsync it from
several mirrors to distribute the load.

http://www.debian.org/CD/

apt-get rules

scott