[luau] new

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Apr 8 09:54:25 PDT 2002

Just install either one.
You will have to partition your drive C:
In Linux it will be know as "hda"
"hda1" will be the Windows partiton
"hda2" will be the Linux partiton.
However different distributions may name it "hda5"
The point is don't format "hda1"
"/" will be the main directory or file tree.
I don't know if this helps, but you will just have to install and maybe
this will become a bit more clear.

Depending on your hardware, it could be quite easy.