[luau] FTP login info / linuxconf-web ?

Cyberclops Cyberclops at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Apr 7 08:43:48 PDT 2002

Here's my list.  Can I get rid of the "linuxconf-web" ?  I don't think I
use that, but then again, I'm not sure.

[root at Cyberclops xinetd.d]# ls
chargen      cups-lpd  daytime-udp  echo-udp  linuxconf-web  servers   time
chargen-udp  daytime   echo         fam       rsync          services
time-udp

I renamed the file as the following:

file:/etc/xinetd.d/BLOCKlinuxconf-web

Is this an okay thing to do?

Or is there a better way of handling it?

It seems like this is something I could forget I have done, and then it
might eventually mess me up.