[luau] (no subject)

Ralph Miranda dragonhawk007 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 5 16:02:40 PST 2002

Hi,  I'm running Mandrake 8.1 on my system at work and later will bring it
up to 8.2. however, I also have Windows 2000 (it's a dual boot)..  I love
the Linux environment and having a lot of fun.. even though I get a little
confused once in a while.. My wife tried to help out and bought a book on
Redhat which has 7.2 on it...  What is the difference between Mandrake and
Redhat?  I don't really know, and since my wife was kind enough to buy the
book.  I was thinking about installing it on my machine (once I get one) for
home use....  any advice?

Thank you all
-- Ralph