[luau] Thank you all very much

Rod Gammon AEG-Inc at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Apr 5 11:42:18 PST 2002

Just a bit of gush for ya-

Yesterday I finally filed my PhD dissertation.  The kinda verbose title is:
"A common architecture for expressing linguistic theories: With
illustrations from Chinese languages, cognitive grammar, and software
engineering."

Anyway, the point is that I included LUAU in the acknowledgements.  All of
you on this list have been essential to me learning how to set up the
environment my dissertation software runs in.  A lot of the work couldn't
have been done without your insights.

The dissertation software is of course, ahem, open source (GNU GPL).  Now
that it is stable I'll be loading the packages up at www.aeg-inc.net.  They
are Java 2.  In the meantime, you can email me for a copy.

Thank you.

-Rod Gammon