[luau] NEWS: Too much or little trust in Open Source?

Mark Kellman mark_kellman at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 1 03:42:41 PST 2002

I think ZDNet's article was a bit hyped, but did a reasonably good job
discussing the benefits of Open Source code security toward the end.  Bero
did a much better job about it.  I wonder if security threats go after
Microsoft more b/c it is who it is, and less at users of open source b/c its
more of a community of people tinkering around like themselves.  What do you
think?