Mandrake 8.1 - The Sweetest Thing

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 27 16:23:09 PDT 2001

Sorry that I missed the meeting (the Hawaii Bar Association meets today
and tomorrow and I need to get a few things done to make up my absence
from office for these two days).

BTW, is there any LM8.1 disc available?  Thanks.  If it works well I
plan to send in my purchase order for the workstation version from Mandrake.