Aloha Tux

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Thu Sep 27 13:48:04 PDT 2001

joel wrote:

> This is an image that I did in the GIMP. It's Tux wearing an aloha shirt and
> a lei. Feel free to use it! I also have a .png version with a transparent
> background, if anyone is interested.
>
> --Joel

Thanks Joel,

You made my day. I was looking for a Hawaiian Tux to put
with our Hawaiian Bsd Deamon that Devon Made for me a year
ago.

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.