LUAU Site and List

epsas at inflicted.net epsas at inflicted.net
Mon Sep 24 22:56:08 PDT 2001

List people,

I am in favor of covering our disparate organizations under the umbrella of the GLUG.
The GLUG can stand for the GNU/Linux/Unix/Group to the muggles.  But, to the cabal,
it's proper meaning is: Guiness Loving Unix Geeks.

The only caveat to this title is that we'd have to pool our collective raw-postscript
 hacking skills in order to make an ID to get Warren into the meeting venues...

Discuss amongst yourselves,
charles