Special Screening of "Revolution OS"

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Sep 19 19:18:32 PDT 2001

While one can't accurately judge a 90 minute film by a 2 minute snippet,
it certainly looks like a movie I'd really like to watch.  I don't know
about its broader appeal to non-nerds, though;  I use Linux at home and
at work and advocate it like the zealot I am.  Ordinary Windoze users
might like it, although the PBS-documentary style it employs makes for
less drama than the recent industry portrayal of Gates vs. Jobs in
"Barbarians at the Gates " (I think that's the title).

-Jeff Mings