Strangely Disturbing :(

Stockton , Wade wstockton at boh.com
Tue Sep 18 12:38:03 PDT 2001

Do you honestly think that Islamic fundamentalism promotes mass murder?
There are extremists in every organization (including the open
source/Linux movement) that pervert the organizations objectives for
there own good. By what I have heard very few agree with the
interpretation that Th Taliban and Usama bin laden have on the Koran.

Wade