SSH in X?

Jon Reynolds proteon at gci.net
Fri Sep 14 23:01:30 PDT 2001

Thanks Warren, I issued the command you illustrated and it didn't work using
the username at server.example.com so I tried using the IP instead of
username at server.example.com and it worked!! I have tried to get VNC to work
but i can never get a desktop. I always seem to just get an xterm instead,
but I will go and find why this is happening, I must just be missing
something that I overlooked.

You Rock,

Jon