US Congress uses tragedy to steal privacy

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Fri Sep 14 14:30:09 PDT 2001

All,

	For your consideration, the US Gov't is introducing a bill to require all
encryption within the US to have a backdoor for government agencies to use
for intelligence purposes. If the idea of this infuriates you as much as it
does me, please do your part by e-mailing/writing your representatives and
telling them not to allow our rights to be stripped away. Tell them that
turning America into a police state is letting the terrorists win by
destroying our way of life.

Thank You,

Deven Phillips, CISSP, LCA
Network Architect
Viata, Inc.
--
Sorry for the lousy spelling, but my laptop battery is runn...