[Fwd: ITEC Update]

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Fri Sep 14 10:36:49 PDT 2001

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: ITEC Update
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2001 10:07:56 -0700
From: "Darin AlDhahi" <darina at imark-com.com>
To: <ronal at aloha.com>, <hoala at secretbonus.com>,
<warren at togami.com>,<dphillips at viata.com>

In consideration of recent national events, the Hawaii ITEC, originally
scheduled for September 19th - 20th at the Hawaii Convention Center in
Honolulu, has been postponed until a date in late November / early
December, 2001 can be confirmed.

We are currently working with facility management to finalize the timing
for this event.

We recognize the impact these tragic events have had on our exhibitors,
sponsors, partners, speakers and attendees. As Americans, we have all
been touched and affected by the senseless violence inflicted upon our
country.

We join a grieving, yet unbowed, nation and believe that time spent with
family and friends is absolutely critical at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience that this postponement causes.

Our thoughts, sympathies and prayers go out to everyone affected by
these events.

Regards,

Darin Al-Dhahi, Event Director
Imark Communications
(503) 670-6134
daldhahi at imark-com.com
www.goitec.com

The Nation's Largest Producer of Regional Technology Events