Fwd: Hawaii ITEC Update

Bill bmusson at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 14 10:16:21 PDT 2001

Deven/All,

This just in on ITEC in Hawaii, If you have questions I would contact your
ITEC contact.

Bill

In consideration of recent national events, the Hawaii ITEC, originally
scheduled for September 19th - 20th at the Hawaii Convention Center in
Honolulu, has been postponed until a date in late November / early December,
2001 can be confirmed.

We are currently working with facility management to finalize the timing for
this event.

We recognize the impact these tragic events have had on our exhibitors,
sponsors, partners, speakers and attendees. As Americans, we have all been
touched and affected by the senseless violence inflicted upon our country.

We join a grieving, yet unbowed, nation and believe that time spent with
family and friends is absolutely critical at this time.

We apologize for any inconvenience that this postponement causes.

Our thoughts, sympathies and prayers go out to everyone affected by these
events.