Way off Topic!!!!!

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Wed Sep 12 13:20:29 PDT 2001

Maybe the passengers were told that they would be safe if they caused no
trouble and the terrorist demands were met?   All i know is that if
terrorist ever hijacks a plane again,  im pretty sure the passengers
wouldnt be as "easy" to deal with especially if the terrorist are armed
with razor kits.

-Ronnie