BSD License????

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Sat Sep 8 18:49:54 PDT 2001

My understanding about BSL is, as long as you acknowledge that it is under
BSL you can do anything you want.

And based on what Dusty wrote, he is only interested in porting PF into
Linux.  As long as he does not "publicly" distribute it, there cannot be any
GPL violation because he has not come to that bridge.