Mozilla fonts

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sat Sep 8 15:25:36 PDT 2001

Repost...

Are you using Roswell2?  There was a slight error in the xfs config file
that caused Mozilla fonts to be ugly.  In the latest xfs package they
swapped the order of two different font directories in the X configuration,
and Mozilla fonts look a LOT better now.  Try upgrading... although I'm not
sure if that will place the new xfs package correctly.  You may need to
install Roswell3 when it comes out real soon.