ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

John R. Breeden jbreeden at phx2.com
Sat Sep 8 13:31:26 PDT 2001

The Findings of Facts and Conclusions of Law in the Microsoft case still
stands, ie: that
Microsoft IS a monopoly that illegaly abused it's monopolistic powers.
That's what's in front
of the Supreme Court. If The Supreme Court either denigns Microsoft's
motion, or refuses to hear it,
then Microsoft will face punishment based on those facts and conclusions and
that punishment will be determined by a Federal District Court Judge - just
not Judge Jackson.

Remember - Microsoft didn't WIN anything - reguardless of what kind of
"spin" they (and the press)
try to put on it. Microsoft is guilty and Microsoft will pay - we just don't
know what that payment
will be yet, and by the way - it's not up to the DOJ to determine that
payment, it's up to the
Federal Judge - the DOJ can ONLY recommend a payment.

Read The Federal Rules of Civil Proceedures ... and download the briefs both
sides are filing, DON'T
count on some network news idiot "reporting" their personal opinons of the
"facts" determined by their ignorance of the law and bias of opinon.

Accurate news reporting in the US died in the 60's ...

As far as "fairness" of news reporting by Fox, or for that matter ANY
American news network - wakeup,
it dosn't exist.