Solaris 8 Intel media kits for ITEC

Linux User gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 7 22:13:52 PDT 2001

On Friday 07 September 2001 04:27 pm, you wrote:
> Just wanted to let everyone know that I am getting 50 Solaris 8 Intel media
> kits from Sun for us to give out at ITEC.

is there a way you can reserve one of those kits for me, I'll pay you for it
= )
I've always tried to download them but never been successful =(
 I'll be going to ITEC on wednesday 'round 1:00 or can you guys burn 'em &
pass 'em onto me I'll cover the media cost...=)
let me know!!
TIA

Julio.
--
OS X: Because making UNIX user friendly was easier then debugging WINDOWS.