Remote Computer Access

donovan.chun donovan.chun at hcdch.state.hi.us
Fri Sep 7 21:20:42 PDT 2001

My office only allows http connections, and only through a http proxy.
I was looking for a SSH client that would allow me to connect through
the http proxy to a SSH server at my home.

When I looked at your www.sandust.com/ssh, I thought that I was
connecting to MindTerm on your server through a SSL connection, and it
was connecting to my SSH server.  Sort of a web base proxy.  I guess I
thought wrong.

While looking at the various menus in MindTerm I saw the Settings>Proxy
option.  Don't know what that is for.  Any ideas?

Donovan