Idea for presentation

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 6 18:07:56 PDT 2001

I installed Roswell from the CDs I got from Warren in 20 minutes,
compared to 40 minutes for Win2K.

There are other differences, with Win2k (also true for Win98), after the
installation, I needed to go to Microsoft's update website to install
two updates.   The whole process would take at least an hour.

Also for Windows, in addition to the OS, what else do you install?
 Essentially nothing. With Linux, you will have two sets of office
suites (from KDE and GNOME), and a bunch of development tools such as
KDevelop, C/C++, Fortran compiler, etc.

Oh, make sure to show Patience.  This is one of the easiest way to show
how far Linux has progressed.