keeping some pcs off the net

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Sep 6 11:09:43 PDT 2001

If you are using MonMotha's iptables script, this can be done easily with
the following.

http://www.mplug.org/phpwiki/index.php?MonMothaReferenceGuide

Add another subnet to INTERNAL_LAN, for example "192.168.3.0/24", but do not
add that same subnet to MASQ_LAN or SNAT_LAN.  That will enable routing
between machines on that subnet and your MASQ subnet, but 192.168.3.0/24
would have no access to the Internet.