Red Hat Linux

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Sep 5 03:26:58 PDT 2001

The only thing I can suggest is this.

1) Try expert mode.  The last time I tried to install Linux on a 16MB
machine was Red Hat 6.2, and it installed only in expert mode.
2) You may need to do the install on the hard drive, but plugged into
another machine.  Disable all services to strip memory usage down to a very
minimum, compile and install a minimal kernel, then move the hard drive back
to the 16MB machine.

Could you please post these things to the LUAU mailing list?  I have a hard
time replying to all my e-mail these days, although I will quickly reply to
anything on the LUAU list because it benefits the entire community.