Thursday 3 Hr shift

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Tue Sep 4 01:59:51 PDT 2001

To Warren and Sandi:

I can babysit the boot for the three hours from 10:00 AM to 1:PM.
 Probably will try to use that time slot to install Win4Lin in my Athlon
notebook.

BTW, where can I find the archived messages?  Thanks.

Another btw, HP just announced a $25B acquition for Compaq.  IMO, both
Intel and Microsoft were the main driving forces for the PC industry.
 But lately, they both have been more of a hindrance than anything
(Intel is pushing P4, which no one wants, and Microsoft is, well,
Microsoft, a convicted felon).  The combined HP and Compaq should be
strong enough to resist pressures from both Intel and Microsoft.  I take
this as a very welcoming neews.