Does anyone no of any networks running on Linux servers?

Kevin kevg at hawaii.rr.com
Sat Sep 29 04:17:50 PDT 2001

Warren,

Thanks for the rapid response especially at such a late hour.  I just
might try to contact Squaresoft and if I do you will be the first to know.
Viata I actually knew about I'm just really shy and didn't know of who to
contact or what to say so I posted here at luau.  Now that I have built
some trust in Linux I feel I can come out into the open about my support
of the open source revolution.  Mahalo again and I look forward to keeping
in touch with everyone here at luau.