ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Sep 6 14:23:54 PDT 2001

"Fox News. The network America trusts for fair and balanced news."

They blame Clinton and Democrats for prosecuting Microsoft and destroying
everyone's tech heavy stock portfolio

They applaud Bush and Republicans "cleaning up the mess" and doing the right
thing in instructing the DOJ to back down.

This makes me sick.  I'm seeing all the major media report this today.  They
are completely ignoring any fact that Microsoft is an abusive monopolist,
and saying that this is good and necessary for the American economy to not
pursue a break-up of Microsoft because they blame that as the cause of the
dot com bubble burst and everyone suddenly losing their riches as a result.

No, the reason for the dot com bubble burst was America's most plentiful
resource: STUPIDITY.