Revolution OS sold out!

Wayne iw at ukulele.com
Tue Oct 30 18:41:45 PST 2001

On Tuesday 30 October 2001 10:33 am, you wrote:
> On Sun, 28 October 2001, "David Oshiro" wrote:
> > I've just been informed that the Revolution OS movie is sold out!
>
> Any chance there will be a second showing?  Some of us really want
> to go and don't have tickets!

I doubt it. They don't usually do second screenings.
Someone always gets sick or can't make the show for some reason or
another. Perhaps if you hang around outside the theatre with a sign
asking for tickets someone will come by with spare tickets.

I was in line to buy tickets for the special screening of "Waterboys"
at the Waikiki Theatre when someone came up to the line and offered
to give away a spare ticket.

I also did this to get into the Penn & Teller show at the Hawaii
Theater a while back. It was a sell out but I stood outside with a
little sign looking for people with spare tickets. At least 2 people
came up to us and offered to sell us their spare tickets. We ended up
in row 3.

I guess it depends on how determined (desperate?) one is to get in.

Alooooooo Wayne Maeda oooooha for now,
iw at ukulele.com