Revolution OS sold out!

David Oshiro davido at professionalresults.com
Sun Oct 28 15:30:07 PST 2001

I've just been informed that the Revolution OS movie is sold out! Although
tickets are not being sold anymore, I believe the Hawaii International Film
Festival will still make seats available on the day of the movie. The only
problem is they won't know how many seats will be available on November 7th
and if you don't already have a ticket, you'll have to wait in a standby
line.

Hawaiian Hard Drive is still giving away free tickets to the movie on their
web site at http://www.hawaiianharddrive.com and on their radio show. We
will also be holding a special reception prior to the movie and it will be
invitation only. Winners of the free tickets will definitely be invited as
well as special guests. I'll try to get some tickets put aside for LUAU and
ALOHA members, but cannot guarantee how many I can get.

David Oshiro
Managing Editor
Hawaiian Hard Drive