Web Server Load Testing scripts

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Fri Oct 26 10:51:04 PDT 2001

Is this a commercial application? If it is non-profit we can talk....I
should be able to generate something like a couple hundred users in ANCL.
Once I get the stupid license for webload...weblioad is VERY expensive and
my license is ONLY for research uses.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab