PHP Nuke in JSP?

Roderick A Gammon AEG-Inc at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 24 16:58:58 PDT 2001

Is there a PHP Nuke-ish package written in JSP?

Or, how difficult is it to blend PHP and JSP pages?  At the least one would
have to configure both handlers/modules for Apache, but is there anything
else, other than having the PHP pages forward to the JSP and versa?

I've written some neat stuff in Java, but cloning PHP nuke is ugly work when
you have other things to do as well.  So I want to leverage in my Java stuff
(online dictionary, some eduware) as quick as I can.

Besides, PHP nuke is so durn pretty.

Last, anything about PHP Nuke or other such packages that one should know if
they are going to pass through bunches of UTF-8 data?

Thanks!
Rod Gammon

President, AEG, Inc.     | PhD. Candidate
Tools for multi-lingual  | Chinese Computational Linguistics
information processing.  | University of HI @ Manoa
http://www.aeg-inc.net   | http://www.aeg-inc.net/cuttingEdge