Someone here must be qualified...

Jeff Mings jeffm at lava.net
Wed Oct 24 00:15:16 PDT 2001

Hi all,

    I found this on honoluluhelpwanted.com and thought someone in our
group might be interested:

-Jeff Mings

/Unix Systems Engineer/Analyst - GCCS-M/
*Unix Systems Engineer/Analyst - GCCS-M*

Must be a US Citizen and have current top secret clearance to be
considered for this position. Seeking a Unix Systems Engineer/Analyst
with GCCS-M (Global Command and Control System - Maritime) experience.
Must have a background in Unix and Sun Solaris. Minimum 5-8 years
experience. Will provide intelligence support to the Command Center,
trouble shoot and resolve all system issues, and will be responsible for
the life cycle maintenance of the system. Prefer candidates with a
military background. No relocation offered.

*Job Title:* Unix Systems Engineer/Analyst - GCCS-M *Primary Skills:*
GCCS-M; Top Secret Clearance; Unix; Sun Solaris *Job Industry:*
Government *Vacancies:* 1 *Job City:* Honolulu *Job State:* HI *Job
Country:* US *Salary:* $50000/YEARLY to $80000/YEARLY *Hours per Week:*
40 *Start Date:* asap *Job Duration:* Direct Placement *Detailed Job
Duration:* Direct Hire *Degree Type:* BS *Degree Area:* Computer Science
*Experience Minimum:* 5 years *Certificates/Licences:* current top
secret clearance

Candidates responding to this posting must currently possess the
eligibility to work in the United States. To submit a resume for this
position, you must place PR96813/RHW/1615A in the subject line of your
e-mail. Send your resumes to jobs at technical.manpower.com in text format.
Do not send e-mail attachments.

Examine Your Career Options! With over 250 worldwide offices, Manpower
Professional gives you an excellent opportunity to choose your career
path and customize your work experience. To help you meet your career
goals, we offer a wide range of free IT and business training online
through our Global Learning Center. We provide other exceptional
benefits to our employees including medical and life insurance, holiday
and vacation pay, 401K, and a stock purchase plan (in most locations).
Servicing over 95% of the Fortune 500 companies enables us to offer you
a full range of placement options including contract, direct and
contract-to-hire.

Location: Honolulu HI

Available asap FT