Sair Linux & GNU's 25% Off Prometric Exam discount

Joseph Phillips d-spair at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Oct 23 21:36:59 PDT 2001

All,

	Go and get yourself a voucher, I will talk to Ken Pounds about getting
together a class schedule, and I'll teach whichever course the majority of
you want to sign up for.  The tests are normally $100, so %25 off means they
are only $75 dollars. Sounds like a great deal!!!

Deven Phillips, CISSP, LCA, LCI
Sair GNU/Linux Certified Instructor
Applied Computer Training & Technology