Revolution OS

Ronald Willis ronal at aloha.com
Sun Oct 21 16:51:22 PDT 2001

Sandi usually tickets are available during normal box office hours, but if
you really want to assure yourself of a seat (especially for special events)
get them well in advance. At the box office you will be competing with all
interest groups and lines. Its a gamble that we have learned in the past not
to take.

Enjoy