$129 for 17" monitor

Wayne Bow admin at stfrancis-oahu.org
Fri Oct 19 12:12:57 PDT 2001

Hi Warren,

Our school uses 12 of these that we picked up this summer. They
haven't seen a lot of use yet (one quarter's worth) but they look
good. Can't beat the price..and they have a one year replacement
warranty.

On the other hand, we have 15" monitors (not Envision but the
same kind of el-cheapo monitor from inCOmpUSA) that were
purchased in mid-1999 and the displays have deteriorated a *lot*
since then. Some have had to be replaced, some we've just
switched from 800x600 to 600x480 resolution so we can eek a bit
more time from them.

HTH,

> Yeow.  Cheap...
> Anyone know if this brand is any good?
>
> http://www.compusa.com/products/product_info.asp?product_code=280663
>

> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as: admin at stfrancis-oahu.org To
> unsubscribe send a blank email to $subst('Email.Unsub')

Wayne Bow
Network Administrator
St Francis School, Manoa Campus
(808) 988.4111 ext 107