theKompany.com Releases Major Kivio Changes

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Oct 19 02:25:41 PDT 2001

theKompany.com Releases Major Kivio Changes
http://linuxpr.com/releases/4225.html

Oct 17th, 06:14 UTC
Kivio is our flowcharting and diagraming tool for Linux. We've now added
support for Windows as well as releasing the Kivio Stencil Builder for
Linux.

Major news on the Kivio front. We have now released "Kivio mp" for Multi
Platform. This application is our flowcharting and diagramming tool, but it
now runs on Linux and Windows (soon Mac OS X) all for the same low price of
$99.95. As part of your purchase you get all of the currently available
stencils, currently over 30.

We have also now made available the Kivio Stencil Builder for just $49.95.
If you don't find something you want from us, now you can roll your own and
do what you want with them.

Finally we will be debuting our Kivio Stencil Subscription Program in the
next week. For $99.95 per year, you get all the stencils we have and
anything new that comes out. This keeps you always up to date with the
latest stencil sets so you are always current.

theKompany.com's products, are available for sale directly on their web
site, as well as shrink-wrapped at local software distributors and
resellers. Free upgrades for Kivio mp for the life of the product.

theKompany.com, a California-based company with developer teams in North
America and Europe. TheKompany.com fills a need in the Linux community for
mass-marketed, quality Linux software by producing developer tools and
desktop applications. theKompany.com's products are marketed both online and
through B&M channels. Visit www.thekompany.com for more information.