Life after Viata

Joseph Phillips d-spair at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 17 17:51:43 PDT 2001

Hi all,

	Looks like I'll be taking a position at Pearl Harbor's Information Assurance
department ahndling their Gauntlet firewalls and Cisco routers. Not as much
fun or glamour as Viata, but definitely a much more steady position. Other
News is that I am now the only Sair GNU/Linux certified instructor in this
state. I should be starting to teach the course curriculum at ACT&T as soon
as I can define the course plan with Ken Pounds. Anyone interested, let ACT&T
know that there is a demand.

Deven Phillips, CISSP, LCA, LCI
Information Assurance
Regional Information Technology Service Command (RITSC) Pearl Harbor.