The evil that kapm-idled wreaks

Deven Phillips d-spair at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Oct 12 20:53:38 PDT 2001

Jeff and Warren,

	The kapm-idled shows up that way in mandrake because of the patches they
have applied. You cannot get rid of it, but it essentially takes the place of
the idle process. Which means that any CPU time that you are not using is
idle, and therefore shows up under kapm-idled. This will not hurt anything,
and is not taxing your computer at all.

Deven