Bert is evil?

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed Oct 10 21:41:07 PDT 2001

Nah, some Islamic printer just too hastily grabbed Osama pictures from
Google and put them on the collage.  Imagine their surprise when they find a
symbol of America beside Osama on their poster.

Not only is this page a cause of embarassment for these protesters, but an
excellent tutorial in Photoshop editing.
http://www.j-roen.net/bert/how/how.htm