Server platform comparison

Kaz kazuoc at hawaii.edu
Wed Oct 10 10:29:09 PDT 2001

ITS' current initiative of tracking/registering servers within the UH system
will give a good database of what is out their as well as people who are
responsible for them. You should be able to get a good idea about the
availability of competent labor for all platforms.

As for hardware you might look at the current WSCA contract the UH system is
participating in...we have recently acquired some hardware from it at good
prices.