News Archive Re: Linux For School Project

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Oct 4 01:45:32 PDT 2001

Thanks.  Hey, if you folks find these good articles, could you please add
them to the News Archive Wiki?
http://www.mplug.org/phpwiki/index.php?NewsArchive

The better articles are in bold.  In time I will erase the older articles as
they become less relevant, and perhaps move them into a NewsArchiveArchive
page.

I read the following news sources every day for most of my news:
http://www.slashdot.org/
http://linuxtoday.com/
http://www.newsforge.com/
http://www.linuxsecurity.com

You folks know of any other good Linux, Unix, Software Development or Open
Source news sites?  Please post URL's.