ssh problems

Rodney K pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Oct 3 19:40:29 PDT 2001

Hi Jeffrey,

I understand now...I think. But since I am using Road Runner with a dynamic
IP, that would mean that I would have to add an entry each time I get a new
IP address?

Thanks for the explanation. Explanations are good, I think you should keep
doing it. Understanding why something doesn't work is very important...that
way if the same problem should occur later on, I would know what the problem
is and hopefully be able to fix it.

Rodney