Mandrake 8.1 up and running

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Oct 1 19:53:34 PDT 2001

This may be related to your Promise Ultra66 card.  I'm trying Mandrake 8.1
tonight on a Promise FastTrak100 RAID card, so I'll let you know if it is
broken here too.  You may want to report that broken behavior.  Please check
Mandrake's Bugzilla for duplicates, then submit a detailed bug report if it
is not already there.
https://qa.mandrakesoft.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi