Apache::ASP

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Oct 12 21:52:28 PDT 2001

I just stumbled upon this today.  I didn't know this existed.

Apache::ASP is an implementation of the ASP API written in perl.
http://www.apache-asp.org/

"About: Apache::ASP provides an Active Server Pages port to the Apache Web
Server with Perl as the host scripting language. Apache::ASP allows a
developer to create dynamic Web applications with session management and
embedded Perl code. There are also many powerful extensions, including XML
taglibs, XSLT rendering, and new events not originally part of the ASP API."

Anyone tried this?  How functional is it?