Warren, Deven please respond re: ITEC

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Nov 27 14:03:08 PST 2001

On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 09:03, sandi at sandust.com wrote:
> Warren and Deven
>
> We have not heard from either of you recently regarding ITEC.  I am wondering if either of you are still able to attend ITEC and bring your presentations.  With out the presentations our booth will be lacking!
>
> Please give us a response ASAP.
>
> Thanks,
> Sandi

Hi sorry.  I'm swamped with school work right now, but intend on going
to the meeting Wednesday night.  I still want to do a thin client
demonstration at ITEC, but I no longer have thin client hardware to work
with because they are all in production at Mid-Pac this week (almost
ready for people from the public to see).  The pieces I'm missing now
are reliable PCI network cards and monitors.

I bought a large $70 banner to put up at ITEC along with Deven's "Hawaii
Open Source Community" sign.  I also intend on writing a handout or
brochure or two.  I was going to duplicate at least 200 CD's, but that
isn't a good use of my time.  I'm going to ask the kids at Mid-Pac to do
that for me with the 16x burner that they have.