Mailinglist software?

Wayne Bow admin at stfrancis-oahu.org
Mon Nov 26 11:08:52 PST 2001

Hey B.,

Guess they finally got finished moving you around the Mainland,
eh?

> hi all.
>
> i'm planning on starting up an almost high traffic mailing list on my
> own domain ( as soon as the pesky dsl connection starts up ) and was
> wondering what mailing list software people tend to prefer ( ease of
> use, maintainability etc... ).

WEll..you know me and the Windows environment in which I work. We
have migrated our mail server software to a program called Mercury. I know
they have win32 versions and their software also runs on Novell..I don't
know about Unix, though. Anyway, it has built in list capabilities. I have not
tested them extensively, but from following the mailing list for the last few
years it seems that it must work fairly well..haven't seen anybody trying to
use it who couldn't.

www.pmail.com/overviews/ovw_mercury.htm

Try check'em, eh.

Laterz,