Next ALOHA Meeting and ITEC

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sat Nov 24 11:52:44 PST 2001

Dusty wrote:

> Bill,
>
>    So the next meeting will be 12/19/01?  If someone knows the people at Hawaiian Hard Drive we should let them know so they can update the information in their publication.
>
>    We need to have a meeting before 12/19 to organize everything for ITEC.  For those who don't know ALOHA/LUAU/MPLUG have a booth at ITEC.  Everything has been paid for.  Everything was organized, but the date was changed to 12/5 - 12/6 from 10am - 4pm each day.
>
> We had planned for 4 shifts 10am - 2pm and 1pm - 4pm each day.  If anyone wants to volunteer for a shift let us know.  There is more information at http://www.mplug.org/phpwiki/index.php?ITEC2001Planning.
>
> Bill, would it be possible to have a meeting at ACT&T to do some organizing?  Warren, do you want to have an organization meeting at MID-PAC for those people who don't come to the Aiea meetings?
>
> Dusty
>
> http://events.goitec.com/overview/default.asp?ec=HAW01
>
> > Dan,
> >
> > Since Deven is on the Mainland I am answering for him.
> >
> > The Aloha meetings are now on the third Wednesday of the month 7 PM at
> > Applied Computer Training & Technology. 98-030 Hekaha St Aiea.
> >
> > The meeting had to move as Aloha no longer has access to the Viata
> > presentation room.
> >
> > Hope this helps.
> >
> > BTW - Derek Podell will be presenting Linux Clustering next month.
> >
> > Bill
>
> "Linux is for people who hate Windows. BSD is for
> people that love unix."
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as: webmaster at hawaiidakine.com

Dusty,

I may be able to  help on both days. Call me 622-0043 and we
can talk about what help you need and when.

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.